Tuesday, July 3, 2012

This is something I would do

Anyone who knows me well, knows that this is something I would do.

I wouldn't want to do it, but I would feel compelled to do it.

Like scratching an itch.

Or peeling a piece of dangling wallpaper.

Or finding a piece of chalk and an empty chalkboard.

Or coughing in a huge art gallery in London because the acoustics were so awesome that you just had to see if the echo was worth the dirty looks you would get from the patrons. (Totally worth it.)


For examples of the greatest inappropriate test answers from young children, go here.

2 comments:

Linda G. said...

LOL! I'm so with you on this.

Michelle said...

LOL

When I was studying art I had this question on South Pacific Art. We had to mark off the regions - Polynesia, Micronesia, etc. There was a blank spot that just cried out for a name... to I stuck "Amnesia" there.

I'd tell you where it was... but I can't remember. ;-P