Monday, October 15, 2012

Doorway



When one door of happiness closes, 
another opens;
but often 
we look so long 
at the closed door
that we do not see
 the one
which has been
 opened 
for 
us.

~Helen Keller



Speaking of doors, I'd love to know what the story is on this place.

I came across it on one of my walks.

It's on a bit of a slope, and it's a small door in the middle of a large stone wall. 

One of these days, I'm going to knock and find out who is on the other side.

I'm guessing they're nice guys.

3 comments:

Debby said...

I think that if I ever need a consultant, I'd be looking for a nice one.

Deniz Bevan said...

That looks familiar? Sherbrooke street, no? I want to know what goes on in there! Please knock on their door!

A Novel Woman said...

Just off Sherbrooke, actually. Such a cool door, almost magical. I have to cross the threshold and poke about one day.