Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bugga Bugga Bugga

Hie yourself over to Bush Babe of Granite Glen. She is discussing Naughty Words and has posted a high-larious Aussie commercial featuring one word (which is not considered particularly offensive here in Canada, but might be elsewhere so consider yourself warned.) I've watched it a few times and always end up giggling. Lottery Girl, you will love this.

My English grandmother used to call us little buggers as a term of endearment. At least I think that's what she meant....

1 comment:

Lottery Girl said...

OMGosh! You know me too well--of course I loved this!

After visiting Bush Babe's blog, I asked my girls what profanity I used most often, and K got out a paper and pen and tried to make a list, but alas, there were only a few hundred pieces of paper and so she didn't have enough paper.