Friday, March 12, 2010

Every Academy Award Winning Movie Ever Made

And here is the trailer via Time.com, in reality a cracked.com video produced by Britanick. ("Two guys wasting their degrees.")

Inspired by movies like Good Will Hunting, Rainman, The Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump and A Beautiful Mind, this is the movie trailer to end all movie trailers. If you like movies or you write fiction or screenplays, you will get a kick out of this. It takes every movie cliché and smacks it firmly on the bum.



Have a great weekend. I'm going to watch BRIGHT STAR tonight. Yup. A movie by a feminist director about 19thC poet John Keats and his romance with Fanny Brawe.

Doug, on the other hand, rented 2012.

It's why we have two TVs.

4 comments:

Linda G. said...

Okay, that totally cracked me up--thanks for posting it!

A Novel Woman said...

I think writers can really appreciate the humour, no?

Lottery Girl said...

My film-major daughter and I just enjoyed this clip together.

I'm anxious to hear what you think of the Fanny movie. I'll see just about any costume drama, much to the disgust of my family, until, of course, they want me to make a costume for them.

A Novel Woman said...

LG, skip Bright Star. I am a Masterpiece Theatre junkie and will happily watch Anything Austen until my eyeballs bleed, but this was too dark, broody and depressing for me. And skip 2012. Awful.

Little Dorrit, on the other hand, is wonderful. I bought the DVDs for that.