Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two Delightfully Ribald Videos

The first one cracked me up, if you'll pardon the pun.

It comes from Sweden.

If this is what passes for entertainment there, I want to move to Sweden.

It could be titled Creative Alternatives for Swedish Crispbreads.



The second one is Irish writer, stand-up comic, director, video star and soon to be BBC TV star Brendan O'Carroll performing as Mrs. Brown. He's written seven plays, five novels and two screenplays but this Mrs. Brown character will be his legacy. Look out Dame Edna.

This is not safe for work, or little ears, or for those easily offended by profanity or old ladies talking about their sex lives. I, on the other hand, laughed my patootie off. (Sheeyah, I wish.)



Thanks Cindyloo Who, for sending these my way!

No comments: