Friday, October 3, 2008

Hidden faces

I have a tendency to see faces or profiles in seemingly random places, like clouds or drapes or shadows on the wall. I was going through some of my old photos, looking for suitable prints to include in an upcoming competition at my photography club, when I came across this one. Because it's a competition, I took a really close look.

Does anyone else see a devilish little elf face peeking out of the centre of this flower, or is it just me?

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

The red one? Yep. When I looked really really really hard. (It's good at hiding, that one)

Anonymous said...

Pam, that is spooky, but cool! Yes, I see a little red face, too. Good luck with the competition. That is really a gorgeous flower.
Jo

TerriRainer said...

Oh, that is so cool!

:) Terri