Monday, November 16, 2009

The Fun Theory

Fun. A theory about fun!
inally, something I can believe in.



What happens when an ordinary staircase is replaced with musical steps? Will more people use the stairs instead of the escalator? And what if a regular garbage can is turned into the world's deepest can? Will it encourage people to throw away more trash if it's fun?





Thanks to the Laughing Squid for this. It made me think about how much fun I have in my life. Not enough, I concluded. Must rectify immediately.

And thanks to kcdyer for the link to the Daily Drop Cap by Jessica Hisch, who created the fancy schmancy capital letters you see here.

Just when you think you've seen it all....

Can you believe how beautiful these are?

Am in danger of becoming obsessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love The Fun Theory. Thanks for sharing it. I put it (and you, naturally) in my blog today, too. It was just what I needed this morning.

Debby said...

A friend sent me the musical steps. I'm sending her the world's deepest trash can right away.

The world needs more fun, and I'm going to have me some.

A Novel Woman said...

Thanks, Kathy! I love your blog.

And Debby, if anyone deserves a little fun, it's you.